Thursday 18 May 2023

Necron Destroyer Arc

Following on from my Necron army, I've acquired and painted up a Necron Destroyer Arc. This was a second hand purchase which was on the sprue.  I didn't have an instruction booklet which made constructing this beast a bit of a challenge!  I got through it with only one mistake though, so that was good.  Obviously it too far longer to build than normal though.

I went for a standard silver paint scheme, with my added bronze and gold highlights.

Anyway, here's the finished article. I'll look forwards to seeing how it performs on the table using One Page Rules.




The pilot clearly has his hands full controlling this floating war barge.

I still struggle with the glowing effect, but I think this one worked out OK.






No comments:

Post a Comment