Tuesday 26 May 2020

Wild West project finished

As part of the Corona virus quarantine "sort out", I've corraled my Wild West figures together and found that I had a few that I'd still left to paint.

The Wild West gathering in its new home!

The five remaining offenders...

So, about an half an hour's work later, I have five more for the posse.  That's all my Wild West figures done, so a nice quick project close off!

A Native American "scalp hunter", three pistoliers, and a curious "mountain man" with eyeglass and flintlock pistol.





I'll be finishing off a lot of these little "just a few left" projects over the next few weeks I think as well as making progress with more substantial "half finished" ones, and probably diving in to the "not yet started" pile.




No comments:

Post a Comment