Tuesday 9 February 2016

Warband Tournament

At the tail end of last year I learned that Berkeley Vale Wargames club were planning to send down a large contingent to the Plymouth Association of Wargamers' annual show to put on a Warband tournament.


It gave me great pleasure this weekend to learn that the tournament went ahead and seems to have been a great success!


You can read all about it on Steve Price's blog here.


While I designed Warband with Pendraken's 10mm figures in mind, I always had an eye on figures of different scales.  It's great to see some lovely 28mm armies take to the field.


I'd have loved to attend the tournament myself but I couldn't make the 350 mile journey this weekend.

Hopefully we'll see similar events in other parts of the country.

1 comment:

  1. To quote what I wrote on Pendraken's Facebook post: "North East Tournament! North East Tournament!"

    ReplyDelete