Saturday 15 April 2023

Imperial Knight Armigers

A short post this one. In my continuing quest to get my pile of unpainted minitatures sorted, I can across a box containing two Games Workshop Imperial Knight Armigers.  I bought these way back in 8th Edition Warhammer 40,000, when those were still rules worth playing. I'd intended to use these as Chaos Knights, corrupted up as part of my Death Guard plague army.

Looking at them now though, and with One Page Rules making my Imperial Space Marine army fun to play, I figured I'd just paint them up as shiny new Imperial combat machines.

I chose a "British racing green" sort of colour, and set about getting it done.  As most of it is actually bare metal, its was quick to get finished, and with a couple of transfers on I'm calling them done.

(Sorry for the poor photos, I was using a different (inferior) camera).







No comments:

Post a Comment